League Of Legends is an online multiplayer game, developed and published by Riot Games released in 2009. This game is based on the ancient defensive and attacking tricks. Where player team up in a group of give and have to kill and destroy your opponents bases in order to gain more victory points.
What is this game about?
The main objective of the game is, players have to demolish their opponents bases before theirs destroyed by the opponents. Because of players critical and strategic thinking to achieve a win over their opponents, LOL short for league of legends is considered to be one of the toughest game ever. One of the key factors in scoring a win in LOL is that you must have a great team and a great team work.
Before the start of play, players choose their champion from a pool of 140 characters. Each champion has its own power, ability and personality. As the game starts, Each team assigns their players an area on the given map. There are currently two maps available in LOL, the Summoner’s Rift and the Elemental’s Rift, the prior being the most famous one. As the players holds their positions they have to take hold of the opponents champion in order to gain more power for their own champion. They also have to collect the computerized minions.
- 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and newer)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Screen resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- We no longer support Windows XP Service Pack 1 or 2. Since Windows XP 64-bit doesn’t have a Service Pack 3, you will need to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows to play League of Legends.
- 3 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and higher)
- 12 GB available hard disk space
- Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest service pack installed
- The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft